Find out why we're made for you at our next Undergraduate Open Day in Cambridge
Book Now Add to shortlist
Saturday 9 June 2018 open day
Starts at: 10:00
Finishes at: 15:00
Yes, booking needed
Come along to our next Open Day and take in the surroundings at our fresh and vibrant campuses. Here you’ll get a true feel for the Anglia Ruskin way of life, what it’s really like to study here, and why we’ve been named as a global ‘rising star’.
What happens on the day?
- meet our academic staff and attend a course or faculty talk
- take a campus tour and experience our city locations
- check out our student accommodation
- find out about our Students' Union, clubs and societies
- meet our Student Ambassadors and chat about life at university
- attend talks about student life, finance and careers
- drop into a personal statement writing workshop
- get tips from our Admissions Team about how to apply
Select a date for open day details and booking information
Welcome to Anglia Ruskin University, an ambitious, global university where careers begin.
With expert lecturers who possess deep, practical experience in their field, strong industry links and professionally accredited courses, we’re focused on providing both an outstanding educational experience and developing your skills, to help you towards a successful and fulfilling career.
Don’t just take our word for it though – we’ve been awarded a Teaching Excellent Framework (TEF) Silver award, which reflects the high quality of teaching delivered by our talented staff. Our TEF Silver award means that we consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education, and we’re especially pleased that our assessment highlighted very high levels of student satisfaction.
If you want to be part of an extensive university network, with opportunities to study and socialise in multiple locations, then ARU is for you. We have campuses in three exciting cities: Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough. We also have a number of partner colleges in London and across the East of England, offering courses in specialised and local environments.