Arden University Open Day- Tower Hill Study Centre
Book Now Add to shortlist
Saturday 23 March 2019 open day
Starts at: 10:00
Finishes at: 14:00
Business and Management
Computing & IT
Criminology and Law
Finance & Accounting
Health & Social Care
Human Resource Management
6th Floor, Sceptre Court, 40 Tower Hill, London, EC3N 4DX
Yes, booking needed
You’ll get to meet our tutors, find out more about the your course and discover what career opportunities this could open up. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet the student support team, who will be on hand throughout your time with Arden.
Whether you want to learn more about the application process, fees and funding, or simply find out what else Arden has to offer, you’ll have the chance to get all your questions answered at our Open Day.
Attending an Open Day at an Arden study centre will also give you the chance to get a feel for the place. You’ll get to see the facilities, and have the opportunity to explore the area surrounding your chosen centre, helping you decide whether Arden University is right for you.
Select a date for open day details and booking information
Arden University offers a flexible, supportive, and high-quality learning experience all wrapped up into affordable options.
This is Arden
Arden University has supported more than 50,000 students over 25 years and is an expert in flexible UK master’s and bachelor’s degrees, and MBAs.
The University offers blended learning study at 5 UK study centres based in London, Birmingham and Manchester. Requiring just 8 hours of classes a week at your chosen study centre, you will have the opportunity to select when you want to learn.
How does it work?
The face-to-face hours are delivered as a part-time course would be, but with the additional independent online learning, you can still complete your degree in 3 years. This blended approach means you can study anytime, anywhere.
A few reasons to choose Arden:
- Study materials are available online 24/7.
- Students can learn on their laptop, smartphone, or tablet - at home, at work, or even on the move.
- 6 intakes per year, giving you plenty of time and options to choose from.
- One-to one contact and support from expert tutors through regular sessions and tutorials, feedback emails, Skype, and phone calls throughout your studies.
- A designated Student Support coordinator for day-to-day administrative support.
- Seminars and forums which allow you to get together with other students online.
- Courses are designed with a strong focus on employability so that the learning process will directly help you in the workplace, whether you’re just starting out in your career, or want to progress or change jobs entirely.
- Fantastic online careers portal which has tools such as an interview simulator, CV builder, and a global jobs search engine to support your career development needs.
- Employer videos and e-learning courses are also available that cover essential business skills to maximise career success.