Our academic team, who will be teaching you at Birkbeck, will give you an insight into how studying at a postgraduate level, using your daytime freedom and our evening teaching enables you to make yourself more employable and change your career path. They’ll also cover how the programmes differ, how they are taught, the structure and content of the degrees, as well as the entry requirements.
This event is aimed at anyone considering studying one of the following programmes:
- Constitutional Politics, Law and Theory (LLM) (also taught intensively)
- Environmental Law, Policy and Governance (LLM)
- Human Rights (LLM/MA) (also taught intensively)
- International Economic Law, Justice and Development (LLM) (also taught intensively)
- Law General (LLM)
- Law and New Technologies (LLM)
- Law and Political Economy (LLM/MSc)
- Criminology (MSc)
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice (MA/LLM)
The webinar is open to all and will be hosted on the free to access website, Blackboard Collaborate. You will be sent your link to join the event closer to the time. Please complete the booking for to receive this link.