Students have a wide selection of accommodation options to choose from at Coventry University, covering a range of budgets and preferences
- All first year applicants studying in Coventry are guaranteed a place in university accommodation, subject to certain criteria
- A varied selection of accommodation is available, including university-owned properties, managed and partnership properties
- Options include standard and premium accommodation, en-suite and studio, with facilities available to suit different budgets and needs including disability access, catered or self-catered, study and social areas and car parking
- All university-owned/managed halls automatically include ResLife membership, with benefits including discounts and offers
- The university has its own private lettings company, FutureLets, which lets quality housing to students close to university, giving students added security and peace of mind that they’re in safe hands.
Students can check out the accommodation choices Coventry University offers, for both undergraduates and postgraduates.