Kingston University virtual undergraduate Open Day
Book Now Add to shortlist
Saturday 24 October 2020 open day
Starts at: 10:00
Finishes at: 14:00
All departments are available at our Open Days
Yes, booking needed
You'll get a feel for what it's like to study at Kingston University when you come to one of our Open Days. Visit us to meet the academics, find out about the courses we offer, to talk to current students and get help and advice on course application and student funding.
We look forward to meeting you!
Select a date for open day details and booking information
At Kingston University, welcoming difference is our greatest strength.
When you join Kingston University you become part of a welcoming, diverse and inclusive community where you'll develop an ongoing passion for your subject. Our students benefit from a practice-based, hands-on education informed by innovative research to ensure our graduates have the skills and knowledge required to work in industry.
We’re proud to be ranked a top 40 UK university (Guardian University Guide league table 2021). We are also ranked:
- No.1 in the UK for design and crafts, which covers creative and cultural industries, graphic design, interior design, illustration, animation and product and furniture design
- No.3 in the UK and No.1 in London for education
- No.3 in the UK and No.1 in London for fashion and textiles
- No.7 in the UK and No.1 in London for pharmacy and pharmacology
- No.7 in the UK and No.1 in London for sport science
- No.7 in the UK and No.1 in London for journalism, publishing and public relations
- No.1 in London for nursing and midwifery
- No.1 in London for biosciences
At Kingston, you’ll be connected to a range of activities aimed to help you develop inside and outside of the classroom, from learning a new language with our free,Kingston Language Scheme to taking part in the many student competitions that take place throughout the year. Through the Union of Kingston Students, there are over 70 societies and over 30 sports clubs to choose from.
Find out more about us by ordering a prospectus.