Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Evening: Holloway Campus
Book Now Add to shortlist
Wednesday 19 August 2020 open day
Starts at: 15:00
Finishes at: 19:00
This open evening is for those who are interested in studying an undergraduate or postgraduate subject with us. We know that going to university is a big decision and the choices you make will be life-changing. As such, our open evening for prospective students gives you the opportunity to visit London Met and take part in a number of activities as part of your visit.
Discover the amazing courses that we offer
Have a chat with our academic staff
Ask our current students what university life is really like
Get a taste of what your course will be like
Go on a campus tour
Find out what exciting opportunities are available to you at London Met
London Metropolitan University 166-220 Holloway Road N7 8DB London United Kingdom
Yes, booking needed
Please let us know of any special requirements.
Select a date for open day details and booking information
At London Met it’s our top priority to help you study something you love, and give you the skills and work experience to help your career soar.
Our diverse, welcoming and vibrant university is based in one of the world's most exciting cities, brimming with successful global businesses and cutting-edge start-ups. The opportunities are endless, but what sets us apart from other universities here is that we help you grab each and every one of those opportunities – so that you become the very best you can be in your chosen field.
Our lecturers are passionate and have extensive industry experience.Many courses are accredited by professional bodies such as the Law Society, the Chartered Institute of Housing and the Health and Care Professions Council, giving graduates the edge.
Why choose London Met?
- With its cosmopolitan community of over 10,000 students from 142 nationalities, you’ll be sure to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life.
- With London at your doorstep, the possibilities are limitless: from exploring the wealth of the city’s top attractions such as galleries, museums and beautiful parks to festivals, gigs and the chance to gain invaluable work experience opportunities.
- Throughout your time at London Met we offer a multitude of options to enhance your university experience, including work related learning opportunities for all undergraduate students and and the option to study abroad in a range of countries.
What makes London Met great?
- London Met outperformed three out of the five London Russell Group universities (UCL, Queen Mary, and LSE) for teaching excellence, National Student Survey, 2017.
- 96.7% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating, Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17, released in July 2018.
- 241 of our courses have a 100% score for progression into employment or further study within six months. Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17, released in July 2018
- London is ranked as the number one city in the world for university students, QS Best Student City 2018.
Your future is bright at London Met
London Met places employability at the heart of everything it does and as a result has a high rate of graduate employment.
The University’s courses are carefully crafted to incorporate new and emerging industry trends and practice. Our innovative work-related learning module will help you gain work-based experience during your studies. The supportive environment and dedicated careers team will help get you career-ready, with networking events, career advice, as well as tips on CVs and interview techniques.
Why not pay London Met a visit? You can attend an open day, take a campus tour, get help with your university or student finance application and much more.
You’ll get support every step of the way, from the moment you enquire to the years after graduation.