Undergraduate and Postgraduate Information Evening – Live Chat – 19 August 2020
Book Now Add to shortlist
Wednesday 19 August 2020 open day
Starts at: 16:00
Finishes at: 17:30
This virtual event is for those interested both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the following subject areas:
3D design (design studio practice, furniture and product design, fashion accessories and jewellery)
Art (fine art, painting)
Biological and chemical sciences
Computing and IT
Dietetics, food and nutrition
Economics and finance
Education and teaching
English and creative writing
Film and television production
Film and theatre
Interiors (interior architecture, interior design and decoration, and retail design)
Journalism, media and communications
Marketing and PR
Music technology and production
Politics and international relations
Social studies and social work
Sports science and therapy
Tourism and events management
Visual communication (graphic design, illustration and animation)
London Metropolitan University 166-220 Holloway Road N7 8DB London United Kingdom
Yes, booking needed
Please let us know of any special requirements.
Drop in to our online event any time between 4 – 5.30pm to:
Discover the amazing courses that we offer
Have a chat with our academic staff
Explore our campuses with our virtual tours
Find out what exciting opportunities are available to you at London Met
Select a date for open day details and booking information
Do something you love at London Met.
Here at London Met, it’s our top priority to give you the skills and experience to help your career soar.
Our vibrant university is situated in the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities, brimming with successful global businesses and cutting-edge start-ups. The opportunities are endless – we just help you grab them.
You’ll learn from industry experts who are passionate about their craft. Lots of our courses are accredited by professional bodies, giving our graduates the edge.
Why choose London Met?
- Kick-start your career – we focus on work-related opportunities so that our graduates are ready to hit the ground running.
- London on your doorstep – be immersed in everything the capital has to offer from theatres to gigs, restaurants and events.
- Our diverse community – with more than 10,000 students from 142 nationalities, you’ll make friends for life at London Met.
What makes London Met great?
- London Met outperformed three out of the five London Russell Group universities (UCL, Queen Mary, and LSE) for teaching excellence, National Student Survey, 2017.
- 96.7% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating, Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17, released in July 2018.
- 241 of our courses have a 100% score for progression into employment or further study within six months. Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17, released in July 2018.
- London is ranked as the number one city in the world for university students, QS Best Student City 2018.
Make your future happen at London Met
Because we put so much focus on your career, it’s no wonder we have such a high rate for graduate employment.
We carefully craft our courses to incorporate new and emerging industry trends and practice. We’ll help you gain work-based experience and our dedicated careers team will help you with networking events, career advice, plus tips for your CV and interview techniques.
Join one of our virtual events
Although our upcoming open days are currently postponed, you can still join us at one of our virtual open events! Visit our website to find out more.
You can also take a virtual look around our campuses on our website.