Undergraduate virtual open events - Guildhall School of Business and Law and School of Human Sciences
Book Now Add to shortlist
Tuesday 7 July 2020 open day
Starts at: 13:00
Finishes at: 16:30
Our upcoming virtual events will take place across one week. You’ll be able to explore your course at London Met, speak to our student support teams and even take a look around your Students’ Union.
All of this is available to you at just the tap of a button. Our virtual open event means you can experience London Met without leaving the safety of your home.
Subject sessions and workshops with our academics will help you learn more about your chosen subject area. These will be followed by a live Q&A so you can ask any additional questions you might have about your course. Throughout the day you will also have the opportunity to learn more about our admissions process, funding your studies and international entry requirements.
On Tuesday 7 July you will be able to find out more about the Guildhall School of Business and Law and School of Human Sciences.
London Metropolitan University 166-220 Holloway Road N7 8DB London United Kingdom
Yes, booking needed
Select a date for open day details and booking information
Do something you love at London Met.
Here at London Met, it’s our top priority to give you the skills and experience to help your career soar.
Our vibrant university is situated in the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities, brimming with successful global businesses and cutting-edge start-ups. The opportunities are endless – we just help you grab them.
You’ll learn from industry experts who are passionate about their craft. Lots of our courses are accredited by professional bodies, giving our graduates the edge.
Why choose London Met?
- Kick-start your career – we focus on work-related opportunities so that our graduates are ready to hit the ground running.
- London on your doorstep – be immersed in everything the capital has to offer from theatres to gigs, restaurants and events.
- Our diverse community – with more than 10,000 students from 142 nationalities, you’ll make friends for life at London Met.
What makes London Met great?
- London Met outperformed three out of the five London Russell Group universities (UCL, Queen Mary, and LSE) for teaching excellence, National Student Survey, 2017.
- 96.7% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating, Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17, released in July 2018.
- 241 of our courses have a 100% score for progression into employment or further study within six months. Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17, released in July 2018.
- London is ranked as the number one city in the world for university students, QS Best Student City 2018.
Make your future happen at London Met
Because we put so much focus on your career, it’s no wonder we have such a high rate for graduate employment.
We carefully craft our courses to incorporate new and emerging industry trends and practice. We’ll help you gain work-based experience and our dedicated careers team will help you with networking events, career advice, plus tips for your CV and interview techniques.
Join one of our virtual events
Although our upcoming open days are currently postponed, you can still join us at one of our virtual open events! Visit our website to find out more.
You can also take a virtual look around our campuses on our website.