Established in 1909, Loughborough College is steeped in history and renowned for providing excellent levels of high-quality education. With fantastic links to industry and smaller class sizes, we’re proud to be doing things differently.
We offer a great range of courses for year 11 students, undergraduates and adult learners looking to boost their prospects or make a career change.
- £30,000,000 has been invested over the past 4 years to improve our campus, including learning facilities, social spaces and campus security
- Voted 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students’ Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved
- 94% of our post 16 students find success in work, further education or training within six months of leaving us
- Rated OUTSTANDING for Apprenticeships and GOOD overall in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection
- 98% of our students are either in employment or in further study within 6 months of graduating
In addition to your qualification, we’ll provide you with the skills you need to stand out from the crowd, giving you the competitive edge over other candidates.
- Real Work Experience
- Careers Advice
- Enrichment and extracurricular opportunities available at the college, and as part of Loughborough Students’ Union
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
At our general open days, we exhibit all of our apprenticeships, professional qualifications and degree-level courses, as well as our sixth form and A Level options, Access to Higher Education courses, and vocational qualifications such as BTECs.
We also hold open days for those students who are looking exclusively to study at undergraduate level.
For more information visit www.loucoll.ac.uk or call 01509 618375