Established in 1909, we’re proud of our long-standing reputation for providing excellent levels of high-quality teaching and training. With fantastic links to industry and smaller class sizes, we’re proud to be doing things differently.
We have lots to offer from A Levels, apprenticeships, professional qualifications, degree-level course, access to Higher Education courses, and vocational qualifications such as BTECs and you’ll have the opportunity to gain practical, industry related skills while you study.
With a fantastic range of courses, first-class facilities and a fresh approach to modern teaching and training, why go anywhere else?
- Voted 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students’ Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved
- 94% of our post 16 students find success in work, further education or training within six months of leaving us
- Rated OUTSTANDING for Apprenticeships and GOOD overall in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection
- 98% of our Higher Education students are either in employment or in further study within six months of graduating
- Awarded TEF Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework, June 2017
The College is friendly and supportive, and we’ll help you to develop the qualities and skills you need to stand out from the crowd. We provide:
- The Job Shop, exclusive access to jobs rarely advertised
- Real work experience, many of our courses include a work experience element
- Career advice and guidance
- Enrichment and extracurricular opportunities
It’s great to read about College and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute to experiencing an Open Day.
Visit us at an Open Day where you can talk to tutors, check out the facilities and answer any questions you may have about financial support and courses. For further information and to book your place now, visit: