At Staffordshire University, we are committed to staying ahead of industry trends, and we provide undergraduate and postgraduate education in computing, esports, art, design, law, business, engineering, healthcare, and more.
Founded in 1914 and based in the cultural hub of Stoke-on-Trent, we are focused on graduate employability and excellent academic delivery. As a result of our commitment to constant improvement, we have been shortlisted for University of Year in the 2020 Times Higher Education Awards, are recognised among the top 15 UK universities for both social inclusion and teaching quality in The Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021, and are highly regarded as a research centre.
Our institution prides itself on being The Connected University, connecting you with staff, business and career opportunities. We are rated Gold for Teaching Excellence in the Teaching Excellence Framework, and offer a variety of full-time, part-time and distance learning opportunities – meaning whatever a students’ commitments may be, with us there’s always a way to study for a better future.
- Gold for teaching excellence – Teaching Excellence Framework
- Top 250 young university – Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- UK top 15 for teaching quality – The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Midlands University of the Year – Midlands Business Awards 2020
- Outstanding research - 78% rated as world-leading or internationally excellent – Research Excellence Framework