Swansea University offers three main accommodation locations, two on campus (Singleton Park and opened Bay) and the Hendrefoelan Student Village off campus.
In all accommodation you can expect:
- FREE wireless broadband
- FREE contents insurance
- Telephones in study bedrooms (with free calls throughout the University network)
- TV points in all study rooms
- Welfare Wardens in residence
- Student Residents’ Committees
- Part-catered and self-catered residences (Bay Campus is self-catered only)
- En-suite and standard rooms with shared bathrooms (Bay Campus has en-suite rooms only)
- Family accommodation
Bay Campus also has premium rooms (which are larger and come with a double bed) and twin bedrooms, as well as both one and two-bedroom flats.
Singleton Park Campus offers a range of different sized rooms, including self-catered, en-suite and a catering card package. There are also designated rooms set aside for Welsh speakers to live together, along with areas that are quiet and alcohol-free.
The University also has Beck House, which is specifically for families, international students and postgraduates. Beck House contains single rooms in houses with between 6-11 other students.