Starts at: 10:00
Finishes at: 15:00
All academic and service areas will be present.
Clearing can be nerve-wracking and a little confusing at first. Come along to our clearing fair to get organised and work out your options. At our clearing fair you can:
- find out which courses are available in clearing
- meet lecturers and ask questions about the course(s) you’re interested in
- have a look at our course facilities
- get advice about how to apply
- talk to our students about what it’s like to study here
- get the info you need about accommodation, finance and student support
If you’d like to find out which courses are available through clearing before you arrive at the fair you can call our clearing hotline on 0800 952 0226, or visit www.tees.ac.uk/clearing
Students start university through clearing for many different reasons. Maybe you didn’t get the UCAS points you needed, you changed your mind about your course or where you want to go, you hadn’t planned on going to university, or something else. Whatever your reason, we’re here to help.