We have five Open Days throughout the year:
Wednesday 5 July 2017
Saturday 8 July 2017
Saturday 7 October 2017
Saturday 4 November 2017
Saturday 2 December 2017
Come to one of our Open Days and get an insight into life at Portsmouth – see for yourself what we offer and get a taste of what it could be like to study here. You can tailor the day to suit your needs, picking what you want to see and when:
- visit the department you are interested in and meet staff
- take a tour of the city and the campus
- chat to current students
- visit halls of residence
- meet student housing and finance advisers
- tour our library and our sports facilities
- visit the Students’ Union and much more!
Other visiting opportunities
If you can’t make it to one of our scheduled Open Days you can download our free walking tour for a self-guided tour of the University. You can come on Monday–Friday between 8.30am and 4.15pm.
We have an open-door policy so you will be able to take a look into our buildings, speak to some of our support services and get a feel for the campus.