Come and visit the university that puts you first. Open Days are an important part of your journey to Higher Education with the University
Book Now Add to shortlist
- Saturday 19 November 2022
- Start time:
- End time:
Bedford Campus Polhill Avenue Bedford MK41 9EA
Yes, booking needed
Open Days are an important part of your journey to Higher Education. With the University of Bedfordshire, our Open Days give you the opportunity to find out exactly what it is like to be a student here.
You will leave our Open Day with all the information on your course(s), support services, what to expect from being a student here, accommodation and, most of all, the wide range of activities available to you while studying. Our aim is to help you enjoy your day on campus and show you how we prepare you for life after graduation from the first step you take on campus as a proud student at the University of Bedfordshire.
The list of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses at the Bedford campus will be available to select on the booking form.
We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Bedfordshire.
Find out more information about the open day by clicking on the following link: https://www.beds.ac.uk/about-us/campuses/bedford/
Only 30 minutes by train from central London and you arrive at the University of Bedfordshire. Although a new University, it remains an institution with a rich heritage, and academics roots dating back to 1882.
The University of Bedfordshire has 22,000 students from more than 120 countries world-wide, and is spread across five campuses:
- Luton campus – a town centre based campus which boasts a range of industry-standard facilities as a result of a major investment programme, as well as a bespoke Postgraduate and CPD Centre
- Bedford campus – an enclosed leafy campus which houses the PE and Sport Science Centre which was used to train athletes in the 2012 Olympic Games
- Putteridge Bury campus – an Elizabethan mansion which is home to many of our postgraduate students, and the University Conference Centre
- Aylesbury campus – in Aylesbury, with dedicated facilities for our Nursing students
- Milton Keynes campus – our newest campus which opened in 2013
The University of Bedfordshire places a strong focus on entrepreneurship and not just employability so that we can create the kind of graduates that organisations compete to employ. This is seen in the number of professional accreditations that many of our courses carry, and through the success of our graduates; with 91% in work and/or further study within six months of graduation (DLHE 2018).
We are continually investing in our facilities to ensure that we provide the latest, industry-inspired environments for you to study in.