Open Morning (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
Book Now Add to shortlist
Saturday 3 November 2018 open day
Starts at: 09:00
Finishes at: 13:00
University of Bradford
Yes, booking needed
Our Open Days are your best opportunity to find out how you would feel about studying at the University of Bradford.
On the day you'll be taken on tours of the campus and the accommodation, get the chance to speak to current students, and meet the academics who'll be teaching you.
Select a date for open day details and booking information
this is bradford, this is education.
You can become the very best version of yourself at the University of Bradford.
This is where you’ll find your voice, and find out who you really are. You’ll emerge ready to take on the world; to make a positive impact on society.
Great things happen at Bradford, inside and outside the classroom.
You’ll be taught and supported by renowned academics, using cutting-edge facilities. Outside of your studies you’ll be welcomed into Team Bradford, a community of over 75 societies, clubs and sports teams.
City Centre Campus
Our campus is in the heart of Bradford, one of the largest, most diverse cities in the UK. You'll find arts, music and theatre on your doorstep, and experience fantastic nightlife at the city's restaurants, venues and clubs.
- 2nd in the UK for Physiotherapy (Complete University Guide 2019)
- 3rd in the UK for Chemical Engineering (The Guardian University League Table 2019)
- 5th in the UK for Occupational Therapy (Complete University Guide 2019)
- 6th in the UK for Medical Technology (Complete University Guide 2019)
- Top 10 in the UK for Optometry (Complete University Guide 2019)
- Triple accredited business school
- 96% of our research is world-leading, internationally excellent or internationally recognised (REF)
Open days are a great way to get a flavour of what a particular course, university and city are really like.
Visit us and discover Bradford in real life - www.bradford.ac.uk/open-day.