Choosing your accommodation
Book Now Add to shortlist
- Wednesday 21 April 2021
- Start time:
- End time:
Show in my time zone
Yes, booking needed
En-suite or shared bathroom, catered or self-catered, on or off-campus? There are lots of options to consider when choosing your accommodation. We will talk you through the main factors to consider and showcase our accommodation options here at the University of Reading.
This session takes place live so you will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout. However, if you are unable to attend at the scheduled time, if you register for the webinar, you will receive the recording via email.
The University of Reading is a research-intensive campus university in south-east England. With more than 150 years of history, it is recognised for its expertise in areas such as Climate Science, Business, Agriculture, and Food Science. It also has a global presence, with two overseas campuses and dozens of international partnerships.
As we make strides in tackling the issues that our planet currently faces, we are also committed to supporting you during your own transformative journey. You’ll find excellent academic, personal and professional development opportunities at Reading, enabling you to grow in a globally-minded place that feels like home.
Our main campus is the real hub of University of Reading life. Set in 130 hectares of stunning parkland it offers plenty of places to eat, shop, study and socialise. The campus is a thriving community and features the Students Union, the library, fantastic study areas, two on-site museums, shops and other amenities.
The University of Reading is an inspiring and collaborative community that actively encourages a strong student voice. Here, you can make a real impact. More importantly, we’ll help equip you to make an even greater impact in the world beyond graduation.
- Among the top 30 UK universities (QS World University Rankings, 2020).
- A global community – more than 5,000 students from around 15 countries.
- Over 200 courses in the arts, sciences, social sciences, humanities and business.
- 94% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating (DLHE, 2016/17).
- Over 50 sports clubs and more than 100 societies on offer.
- Our main campus has been recognised as one of Britain’s top green spaces (Green Flag Award, 2011-2019).
- A central location – 22 minutes to London Paddington, and only 45 minutes to Heathrow airport by coach.
- 98% of our research has been rated of international standing (REF, 2014).