Undergraduate Open Day
Book Now Add to shortlist
- Saturday 7 October 2023
- Start time:
- End time:
All academic departments represented as well as Accommodation and Catering, Student Finance, Admissions, Careers, Study Abroad and our Students' Union
Whiteknights and London Road campus
Yes, booking needed
Yes, booking needed
Our undergraduate Open Days give you the opportunity to find out about the University. You can meet other students, chat to academics, visit your academic subject of choice and view our accommodation in person. We run over 250 undergraduate courses, all of which are represented on Open Days.
Find out for yourself what makes our Open Days so great that 97% of our visitors surveyed in October 2022 rated our Open Days as good or excellent.
The University of Reading has a single aim: to make the world a better place for all.
By helping to tackle global challenges – from the climate crisis, sustainability and world hunger to natural disasters, mental health and the pandemic – we are working towards everyone’s tomorrow: a mission in which our students are integral.
If you’re passionate about delivering a brighter future, for everyone and everything, we urge you to join a university that’s doing something about it.
Why choose the University of Reading?
- Among the top 30 UK universities (QS World University Rankings, 2020)
- A global community – more than 5,000 students from around 15 countries
- Over 200 courses in the arts, sciences, social sciences, humanities and business
- 94% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey, 2016/17)
- Over 50 sports clubs and more than 100 societies on offer
- Our main campus has been recognised as one of Britain’s top green spaces (Green Flag Award, 2011-2019)
- A central location – 22 minutes to London Paddington, and only 45 minutes to Heathrow airport by coach
- 98% of our research has been rated of international standing (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
Join our community
As we make strides in tackling the issues that our planet currently faces, we are also committed to supporting you during your own transformative journey.
You’ll find excellent academic, personal and professional development opportunities at Reading, enabling you to grow in a globally minded place that feels like home.
The University of Reading is an inspiring and collaborative community that actively encourages a strong student voice. Here, you can make a real impact. More importantly, we’ll help equip you to make an even greater impact in the world beyond graduation.
A global, research-intensive environment
We believe learning goes beyond the transfer of knowledge, and we strive to continually increase our global reach.
Our research – 98% of which is rated of international standing in the Research Excellence Framework 2014 – has real-world impact and can directly benefit your learning. The discoveries made one day could be heard in your lecture theatre the next.
The University of Reading is a research-intensive campus university and with more than 150 years of history, it is now recognised for its expertise in areas such as climate science, business, agriculture, and food science. It also has a global presence, with two overseas campuses and dozens of international partnerships.