UWTSD Cardiff Undergraduate & Postgraduate Open Day
Book Now Add to shortlist
Saturday 3 November 2018 open day
Starts at: 11:00
BA Perfformio (Welsh medium course), BA Musical Theatre, BA Vocal Studies, MA Theatr (Perfformio) [Welsh medium course], MA Theatr (Cyfarwyddo) [Welsh medium course], MA Theatre (Musical Theatre), MA Advanced Vocal Studies, PGDip Pianoforte Studies
Yes, booking needed
Select a date for open day details and booking information
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David has three main campuses in South West Wales – Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea ‒ as well as learning centres in London, Cardiff and Birmingham. Each offers a different kind of student experience, while all provide the same small and friendly, community feel.
Swansea is our city-based campus and is located in the heart of the city centre. Our students can often be found relaxing in one of the trendy cafes and bars nearby or even on the beach just a stone’s throw away.
The town of Carmarthen is home to national chains and boutique-style shops, as well as excellent leisure facilities and good links to the coastline and national parks of Pembrokeshire and the Brecon Beacons.
Lampeter is a vibrant historic market town, surrounded by the beautiful Cambrian mountains of rural Wales. The town boasts locally run shops with plenty of cafes and scenic spots in which to relax and study. There is an active students’ union with lots of clubs and societies to keep you busy all year long.
In Cardiff,we offer a Welsh-medium two-year degree in Performance plus new postgraduate programmes, including an MA Theatre (Musical Theatre) available in English. As well as postgraduate programmes, our Wales International Academy of Voice (WIAV) portfolio now includes an undergraduate degree, BA Vocal Studies. We also provide a range of business and management degrees for international students at our campus in London and a Skills for the Workplace programme at our Birmingham Learning Centre.
All three of our main campuses offer:
- Stunning locations near some of the world’s most spectacular coastline and countryside.
- Safe, friendly, communities of learning, where you’ll get to know people really quickly and make some great friends for life.
- All the learning resources and student support services you’ll need to be successful on your course.
- Local facilities and accommodation to enhance your student experience and help you feel at home.
- A students’ union on campus to offer advice and representation, plus clubs, sports, societies and entertainment.