Christie’s Education is dedicated to preparing you for entry into the art world. We place great importance on object-based learning and the practical experience of art and business as the keys to professional success. Our master’s programmes include a rigorous professional development course and an integrated art world work placement.
Join our open evening on 9 May at 6pm to hear first-hand from our programme directors, our dedicated Career Services Officer and alumni currently employed in the field.
The event will conclude with a Q&A session and a networking reception.Register now
Postgraduate Open Day
Looking to challenge the concepts of design? Our internationally renowned courses can help you develop a comprehensive yet personal perspective on fashion.
In MA Footwear you will learn about design, production and manufacturing within a critical framework; while MA Fashion Artefact focuses on using craft and new technologies for 2D and 3D product design.
Join our MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate Open Day on 25 April 2019 for the opportunity to tour our site and talk to staff and current students.Book your place now
Every exciting journey has a beginning. And LSBU Open Day on 22 June could be yours. You can read every prospectus and browse every website, but nothing compares to the real experience.
You'll have the chance to meet our inspiring alumni, chat to our lecturers over coffee, and get a guided tour around campus, led by our current students – come to a LSBU Open Day and find out why we have been voted University of the Year for Graduate Employment for an unprecedented second year in a row.Book your place now
Career focused degrees
You’re invited to meet our ambitious students and trailblazing alumni, pioneering their way through a competitive jobs market, at our next Open Day.
- Explore our campus - we're based within the heart of a FTSE 100 company.
- Join industry talks - get top tips from professionals; last year we had talks from DeepMind for Google, Microsoft and Linkedin.
- Attend subject talks - discover what makes our career focused degrees different and how we work with over 150 industry partners including L’Oreal, Unilever, IBM and TfL.
- Chat to our expert tutors - they’re ready to share their wealth of industry experience.
Saturday 27 April, Luton & Bedford campus
10.30am – 3pm
Deciding where to study is a big step, especially if you’re considering moving away from home. Being close to London, and with excellent transport links around the UK, we believe studying at Bedfordshire can make that transition a little easier.
Why attend an Open Day?
- Speak to our academics about your course of interest
- Take part in subject sessions
- Take a tour of the campus and view our accommodation
- Discover more about student support, careers and funding
- Speak to staff for advice on the application process
You can also bring friends or family along with you too – the more the merrier!Book now
Our PG open evenings are a great way to find out whether postgraduate study is right for you. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Talk to academics about which postgraduate course might be best for you
- Meet our postgraduate students who can give you the inside track on what it’s like to study at UEL
- Get expert advice on student finance including student loans, scholarships, bursaries and external funding
- Receive an offer on the day - we will be there to help you with your application on the day
Come to our Open Evening to fund out how a postgraduate course at UEL can help you achieve your ambitionBook a place now
Join the University of London’s Virtual Open Day on Wednesday 15 May 2019 from anywhere in the world.
In a day filled with insightful programme presentations and live Q&A sessions, you will have the opportunity to speak directly with Programme Directors and specialist University staff to find out more about earning a prestigious University of London qualification from wherever you are in the world.
Explore our campus in the heart of Britain’s Ocean City and discover why the University of Plymouth is a top 2 UK modern university.*
Find out about our courses, meet current students and see why Plymouth is the perfect place to live and study. Book now to visit the University of Plymouth at our Open Day on 27 April 2019.
*Times Higher Education ‘Young Universities’ Rankings 2018.
Are you ready to experience the University of Stirling?
Register for our undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 8 June and:
- Speak to academic staff about course options
- Meet current students to hear about their Stirling experience
- Explore our beautiful Scottish campus
- Learn about our 220+ course combinations
- Tour our accommodation
- Discover funding and scholarship opportunities
See for yourself why you belong at the University of Stirling. Everybody's welcome, but spaces are limited – so what are you waiting for?