At De Montfort University we have a lot on offer, but you don’t need to just take our word for it. Come and visit us and see for yourself – dare to take the first steps towards your future:
- Tour our campus and see all of our fantastic facilities
- Attend a welcome talk from our Vice-Chancellor
- Meet course tutors and current students
- Find out about #DMUGlobal, our international experience programme
- Get involved in course-specific activities
- Learn about funding your studies
Book your place now
Go further with Plymouth University! Join us at our Postgraduate Open Evening on Wednesday 8 March 2017 and find out about the range of postgraduate and professional development opportunities available to you.
We want you to come and join our vibrant community of postgraduate students and benefit from our innovative approach, world-leading expertise, multi-million pound facilities and close collaboration with employers.
The evening offers a packed programme of talks and seminars which will help you understand every aspect of postgraduate study, including:
- The benefits of postgraduate study
- Student funding
- Careers and employability service
- Disability assist
- Application advice
- International students
- Students' Union
Register now to book your place – we look forward to welcoming you.
Choosing where to study is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our Open Events give you the opportunity to experience our world-class facilities, meeting Ravensbourne staff and students first-hand.
At our open events, you will have the opportunity to:
- Speak to our friendly academics and student ambassadors about the courses we offer
- Tour the facilities, including our unique on-site materials library, central loan resource and prototyping suites
- Find out more about student support, careers and funding
- Attend Portfolio and Showreel sessions, helping you to make your application stand above the rest
Book your place today
Wednesday 15 March, Milton Keynes campus
Open Evenings are the best way to experience a university and campus life. At Bedfordshire we offer you more than a degree, with placement opportunities, volunteering, Go Global trips, plus lots of other activities to aid your learning.
Book an appointment with an academic at our next Open Evening at our Milton Keynes campus and see why Bedfordshire could be the place for you.
- Speak to our academics about your course of interest
- Take a tour of our facilities, including our purpose-built labs
- Discover more about student support, careers and funding
- Get advice on the application process
- Find out about our generous Welcome Package
Open Days are the perfect opportunity to meet academic staff and current students as well as having a good look around our beautiful campus. It’s important you feel comfortable with your university choice and it’s the right environment for you - after all, you’ll be spending a few years of your life here.
You can be assured of a warm welcome – we’ll even lay on lunch.
- We’re top for Teaching Quality
- We’re top Student Experience
- We’re top Student-Staff Ratio
Our open days are designed so that you can get a feel for our friendly campus, and what it will be like studying with us.
Visit us on Saturday 25 March 9am - 3pm to get advice on everything about going to university - from what course to study to whether you’ll manage financially.
You can attend course talks, finance and accommodation talks, chat to tutors and current students, join a campus tour and/or a bus tour of the City. If you’re over 21 and returning to study, we also have guidance specially for you.
Find out more at uclan.ac.uk/opendaysBook now
Start your story by visiting our open day; see what it’s really like to study at Herts and why 96.2% of our graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation.
- visit our College Lane and de Havilland campuses
- talk to staff and students
- see our £38m entertainment venue - the Forum Hertfordshire
- find out more about student finance
- see our accommodation
Where: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
When: 9am – 3pm, Saturday 18 MarchRegister now
It’s not too late to start university this September – come to our Information Fair on (strong>Wednesday 29 March.
The University of South Wales is the largest university in Wales, with campuses in Pontypridd, Cardiff and Newport. We have plenty of courses to choose from, including engineering, sport, fashion, business, teacher training and science.
At the Information Fair you can:
- Speak to academics
- Get a feel for the University
- Tour the campus, facilities and accommodation
- Meet current students
- Find out about finance, accommodation and student life
- See what support we offer
Book your place and visit our Open Day