All first year undergraduate and progression students are guaranteed with a room on campus or in off-site University Approved Accommodation. Whether you opt for halls of residence, or you’re interested in living in our campus village, you’re guaranteed a great experience and a homely, friendly atmosphere.
- A safe environment with 24/7 on campus support through duty staff and senior resident students.
- Owned and managed by the University so no surprise fees.
- High speed broadband and IT support.
- Contents insurance included.
- Paid for 42 weeks a year with a 10 week gap from mid-July to September.
- For first years on campus, buying a Dining In Card is obligatory which gives you around £19.50 per week to spend on campus food (shop,
canteen or Sport Centre café). This means you’ll keep eating even if you’ve spent all your money elsewhere!.
- Onsite maintenance and weekly communal cleaning.
- Gym and pool onsite.
- Group kitchen/diner.
Visit www.marjon.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/ for more information.