Only 30 minutes by train from central London and you arrive at the University of Bedfordshire. Although a new University, it remains an institution with a rich heritage, and academics roots dating back to 1882.
The University of Bedfordshire has 22,000 students from more than 120 countries world-wide, and is spread across five campuses:
- Luton campus – a town centre based campus which boasts a range of industry-standard facilities as a result of a major investment programme, as well as a bespoke Postgraduate and CPD Centre
- Bedford campus – an enclosed leafy campus which houses the PE and Sport Science Centre which was used to train athletes in the 2012 Olympic Games
- Putteridge Bury campus – an Elizabethan mansion which is home to many of our postgraduate students, and the University Conference Centre
- Aylesbury campus – in Aylesbury, with dedicated facilities for our Nursing students
- Milton Keynes campus – our newest campus which opened in 2013
The University of Bedfordshire places a strong focus on entrepreneurship and not just employability so that we can create the kind of graduates that organisations compete to employ. This is seen in the number of professional accreditations that many of our courses carry, and through the success of our graduates; with 91% in work and/or further study within six months of graduation (DLHE 2018).
We are continually investing in our facilities to ensure that we provide the latest, industry-inspired environments for you to study in.