We want to be the best we can possibly be. That's why we’re always investing in our campus and facilities. Recent projects include:
- two brand-new accommodation developments - The Courtyard and Westfield Court - adding almost 2,000 student rooms to our campus
- a £28-million facelift for our Brynmor Jones Library. As well as interactive study spaces, group learning rooms and a reading room for silent study, the library also has an exhibition space, art gallery, 7th floor observatory and café
- Middleton Hall's £9.5-million transformation into a world-class concert,cinema and performance venue
- a £200-million enhancement of our on-campus sports facilities which has added an eight-court sports hall, 110-station fitness suite, and a floodlit pitch with pitchside changing rooms
- a new £26-million health campus opened by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II featuring a full mock hospital ward, operating theatre and intensive care facilities
With these upgrades, our campus has evolved into a world-class hub of education and research, where traditional ivy-clad red-brick buildings sit alongside modern structures of steel and glass – all designed to nurture the talents of our students.