Masters Open Day
Book Now Add to shortlist
Wednesday 28 February 2018 open day
Starts at: 09:00
Finishes at: 15:30
University of Sussex
Yes, booking needed
Our annual Masters Open Day is an excellent opportunity to visit our beautiful campus and find out more about studying your Masters at Sussex.
• discuss Masters study options with academics
• meet current Masters students
• find out about Masters scholarships and £10,280 Government Masters loans
• learn about the Masters application and selection process
• hear about the wide ranging support we provide to Masters students
• get advice on careers for Masters students.
Select a date for open day details and booking information
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive campus university located within the vibrant city of Brighton & Hove, on the UK's south coast. Sussex has an excellent international reputation and we are ranked in the top 20 UK universities (The Guardian University Guide 2018 and The Complete University Guide 2018), as well as 140th in the world in The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016.
Established in 1961 on a principle of ‘making the future’, we are thinkers, doers, entrepreneurs and Nobel Prize-winners who are intent on changing things. We welcome spirited students who want to study in a creative and intellectually-challenging environment. At Sussex you will be encouraged to open your mind, deepen your thinking and leave your mark on the world.