Open Day for all Undergraduate Courses (2022 start).
Book Now Add to shortlist
- Saturday 25 September 2021
- Start time:
- End time:
This Open Event is for students looking to start university in September 2022. You will have the opportunity to find out more about your course for example modules, assessments, teaching, trips and entry requirements. Additionally, you will be guided around our campus using our virtual tour and you will be able to ask some of our current students any questions you might have about Student Life.
University of Winchester
Yes, booking needed
If you need any assistance, have any queries or wish to discuss visiting our campus, please contact the Future Students Team Monday-Friday 9am-5pm on 01962 827543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Futures Matter
If you’re looking for a university where you can maximise your potential, then the University of Winchester is the place for you. Situated only one hour away from London, Winchester tops the 2019 Royal Mail Happiness Index as the happiest place to live in the UK.
As one of our undergraduate students, we will help you flourish right from the start:
- Guaranteed accommodation for all first year, full-time students so you can settle in straight away
- Student support to help you be the best version of yourself. You are our top priority. Our values and size allow us to provide a supportive environment on a human scale
- Follow your passion with over 100 opportunities to get involved in a range of sports clubs, societies and by volunteering in the community
- Study abroad opportunities in America, Europe, Canada or Asia for many of our courses
See for yourself why people love it here. The University of Winchester holds Open Days and Campus Tours so you can view the campus, tour our accommodation and chat with staff and current students. These events are the perfect time to ask questions about applying to Winchester, finance, our courses and student support, as well as getting a real feel for life in Winchester.
You can book your place by visiting our website.