Undergraduate Open Afternoon
Book Now Add to shortlist
Wednesday 14 March 2018 open day
Starts at: 12:30
Finishes at: 15:30
Find out more about our courses in these subject areas:
Nursing and Midwifery
Allied Health Professions
Yes, booking needed
Here's a taste of what to expect:
Meet our Student Ambassadors and find out about student life at UWE Bristol
Take a Campus tour and see our fantastic facilities
Attend a talk on student finance and meet our expert support staff.
If you want to attend our course talks and speak to our academic staff, we recommend you come along to a full Open Day.
Select a date for open day details and booking information
A degree from UWE Bristol means more than a qualification. You’ll complement your education with real world-experience. And with work placements, sports, volunteering, networking and plenty of other opportunities beyond the classroom, you’ll become a well-rounded, highly-employable graduate. That’s the 360 experience.
There are many reasons to study with us, but here’s our top six:
1. Get ready for the real world. You’ll get to put theory into practice thanks to our close links with over 1,000 national and international employers.
2. Giving you a foot in the door. We arranged more than 9,211 work placements and over 3000 internships for our students since 2010.
3. Welcome to the future. We’re investing £300 million into state-of-the-art learning spaces and excellent resources.
4. All set for success. 95% of our graduates have a job or are in further study six months after graduation. (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Survey, published 2017).
5. Booming Bristol. Choose us and you’ll get to live in Bristol, the city voted ‘voted best place to live in Britain in 2017 by The Sunday Times.
6. Supported for Success. You’ll have access to all the practical, personal and academic support you may need. We genuinely care about your well-being and your future.