Postgraduate and Professional Virtual Open Days
Book Now Add to shortlist
- Monday 10 May 2021
10 May - 19 May
Yes, booking needed
Join live Q&A chats about the course you're interested in and key university services – from funding to admissions. So have your questions ready.
Joining us from overseas? Get answers on topics such as visas to the application process.
Hear from postgraduate students who are already studying at UWE Bristol.
How to access our live Q&A chats
You'll need to make sure you have Microsoft Teams installed to attend our course talks. We recommend downloading the Microsoft Teams app for the best experience.
At UWE Bristol, we empower our students to make a choice. To choose a university that pushes itself as much as it pushes you. To choose a community that’s breaking boundaries and leading the way. To choose a passion that excites, delights and gives you purpose.
And we lead by example. We champion curiosity and encourage you to question everything. We inspire you to push every button and break every mould. We want you to challenge the way things are done. To stop and think. Because when you stop and think, great things happen. Ultimately, we want you to be the best you can be.
Choose to do university right
1. A TEF-Gold standard university
UWE Bristol was awarded gold status in the Government rankings for higher education providers, so you can be confident that you’re getting world-class teaching.
2. 11th in the UK for student satisfaction in the 2019 National Student Survey.
3. Subject areas Film Production and Photography (3rd), Architecture (6th) and Philosophy (6th) have all been ranked in the top ten nationally, with Education also achieving an impressive 11th place in the UK.
The Guardian University League Tables 2020
4. Investing in you
We’re investing £300 million into state-of-the-art learning spaces and resources, because our priorities lie with you.
5. Buzzing Bristol
Kindest city in the country. Vegan capital of the world. No. 1 destination to start a business. Happiest place to live. Best city in the UK. Yes, it’s hard to think of a better city in the UK to study, live and work in.
6. Ready to face anything
We know that heading to university is a big deal. From newfound freedom to new people, city and routine, there’s a lot to take in. It’s our aim as a university to give you all the tools you need to succeed. And we’ll do everything we can help to you develop the skills you need to take control of your wellbeing and navigate challenges when they come your way.
Resources available to you include:
- Academic personal tutors – Who work with students throughout their course.
- Faculty support staff – To offer specialist advice on courses, modules and credits.
- PAL Scheme – A student-to-student support scheme.
- Student Support Advisers - Professional experts to help with a wider range of issue such as changes in personal circumstances and money matters.
- Wellbeing service – The door is always open to support with personal and mental health worries with 24/7 support services through Kooth student, free counselling and other resources.
7. Real world ready
Everything we do here is focused on preparing you for the real world. Our close links with over 7,000 national and international employers allow us to design industry-relevant courses and offer you fantastic placements and internships.
8. Kick-starting your career
95% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduation. (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Survey, published 2018).