Over the past six year, we have invested £300 million into our facilities. This is to ensure our learning spaces are up-to-the-minute, and so you have access to industry-standard equipment across the University.
- A £55m modern Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School that reflects a real business environment. Shortlisted for the 2018 Times Business School of the Year, it also houses mock courtrooms and a virtual law office.
- Our £9-million award-winning film studios for creative industries students at Bower Ashton Campus. Complemented by inspirational architecture and views of the historic Ashton Court estate, it houses industry-standard production and post-production facilities for filmmaking, animation and photography.
- A newly-opened engineering building, designed to inspire the engineers of the future. It has been built for hands-on investigation and offers engine test cells, wind tunnels, collaborative learning spaces, a Merlin MP521 flight simulator, and one of Europe’s largest robotics labs.
- Newly refurbished PC labs at Frenchay Campus including a cutting-edge games studio. Other studio facilities include integrated studios for CAD (Computer Aided Design) and a wide range of specialist architectural resources.
- Modern facilities for our health courses including a modern simulation suite and newly-opened Optometry and Clinical Skills Centre allowing you to hone your skills in environments that mimic real clinical and community settings. Whether it’s using the hospital-standard equipment in diagnostic imaging, or delivering radiotherapy to virtual patients, you can confidently take your new knowledge into the workplace.
- A crime scene house for Forensic Science students.
As soon as you know what you’ll be studying, book onto an register for an Open Day to see what’s available.
We want you to feel at home from day one, and that’s why we’ve a range of accommodation, both on and off campus. And with over a thousand more new student rooms on our main Campus, we’re sure you’ll find something that’s right for you.
Our rents range from £4,436.76 - £11,560.00 per annum (contracts vary between 40 and 51 weeks) and are inclusive of bills, contents insurance and Wi-Fi. We also have bike storage, launderette facilities and there’s a discounted sports centre membership option too.
If you’d prefer private landlord accommodation, we’ll give you a comprehensive list of our approved suppliers.
In the meantime, explore our website for all accommodation options.