At UWE Bristol we’ve more than 600 courses on offer, at undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and short course level.
Our strong connections with over 1,000 national and international employers - including Rolls Royce, CERN, the NHS, Aardman Animation and the BBC - ensures our courses are relevant and meet the needs of industry.
That’s why our graduate employment record is consistently impressive. 78% of UWE Bristol graduates were in professional or managerial jobs after six months. This is 6% higher than the market (71%). (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Survey, published 2017).
We offer a broad range of subjects to study across many disciplines. So you’re sure to find something that suits.
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Digital Media
- Environmental Management
- Health Professions
- Film and Journalism
- Geography and Geology
- Social Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Property and Surveying
Visit for a full list of courses
UWE Bristol is also investing £300 million into its facilities ensuring learning spaces are modern, and students have access to industry standard equipment across the University, including:
- A £55m state-of-the-art Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School. Reflecting a real business environment and shortlisted for the 2017 Times Business School of the Year, also housing mock courtrooms and a virtual law office.
- A purpose-built £9 million building for creative industries students at its Bower Ashton campus. Complemented by inspirational architecture and views of the historic Ashton Court estate, it houses industry standard production and post production facilities for film making, animation and photography.
- A Merlin MP521 flight simulator.
- One of Europe’s largest robotics labs.
- Newly refurbished PC labs at the Frenchay campus include a cutting-edge games studio. Other studio facilities include integrated studios for CAD (Computer Aided Design) and a wide range of specialist architectural resources.
- Modern facilities for Health courses allow students to hone their skills in environments that mimic real clinical and community settings. Whether it’s using the hospital-standard equipment in diagnostic imaging, or delivering radiotherapy to virtual patients, students can confidently take their new knowledge into the workplace.
- A crime scene house for Forensic Science students.