With almost 700 courses covering a vast range of subject areas, you’re sure to find your passion here. All our courses are practice-based, designed to equip you for the real world. And we work with over 10,000 employer partners – from Rolls-Royce to the NHS – to make sure that our courses are up-to-the-minute, industry-relevant, and meet all the required professional standards.
We know how important work experience is for your CV and for future employers. UWE Bristol offers a range of ways for you to gain practical experience, from micro-placements to international volunteering.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your enterprising skills too. But what does that really mean? For us, enterprise is about being able to identify new opportunities, think creatively, be bold and bring ideas to life. It’s about having the skills you need to get hired. From leadership to innovation, commercial awareness and problem solving, to decision making and planning. In other words, everything today’s employers want you to have. Your only limitation is your own ambition.
As you’d expect from a university that has it all, we have a wide variety of subjects to study across many disciplines:
- Accounting and Finance
- Audio and Music Technology
- Business Management
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies
- Construction, Property and Surveying
- Drama and Acting
- Education and Teaching
- English, History and Writing
- Environmental Science
- Filmmaking, Animation and Photography
- Forensic Science
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Health Professions
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Philosophy and Politics and International Relations
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation
- Psychology, Sociology and Criminology
- Social Work
Visit our website for a full list of courses.