Coventry University is an innovative, modern university, providing high quality education. Coventry University consists of a diverse and multicultural campus with over 23,000 students, from 150 countries around the world.
The Coventry University Group has locations in London and Scarborough as well as their main campus in Coventry which stretches across the city. Their city-centre campus is continually developing and evolving, transforming the city along with it. With building projects such as the recently completed £37 million Science and Health building, students will reap the benefits of even more state of the art facilities.
Historic Coventry has some of the most beautiful scenery and exciting places to see. It only takes:
- 20 minutes to get to the fun, hustle and bustle of Birmingham City Centre (by train)
- An hour to get to the one of the biggest tourist destinations, London (by train)
- 12 minutes to the beautiful town, Leamington (by train)>
- 25 minutes by car to historic Warwick Castle
- Less than a half an hour’s drive to Shakespeare’s famous birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
Need to catch a flight? With Birmingham International and East Midlands airports close by, air travel is a breeze! Birmingham International is an 8-minute train journey or 10.9 miles via car. It takes less than 2 hours to get to East Midlands Airport by train and 44 miles by car.
An award-winning university
Coventry University’s achievements include:
- Awarded Gold rating in Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017)
- Ranked No. 12 UK University (The Guardian University Guide 2018)
- 1st for Overseas Student Experiences in 2015/16 (HESA 2017)
- UK’s Top New University (The Guardian and The Complete University Guide 2018)
- Top 6 for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- 3rd Happiest University City in the UK (Sodexo 2017)
- 87% overall positive student satisfaction at Coventry University compared to 84% UK average (National Student Survey 2017)
- Top 200 in the world (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)