Postgraduate Open Day
Book Now Add to shortlist
Wednesday 13 May 2020 open day
Coventry University Campus
Yes, booking needed
There has never been a better time to consider Coventry University’s highly rated Research opportunities. Find out all you need to know about the Research study options at Coventry University - with opportunities to meet research academics and current students.
Select a date for open day details and booking information
Coventry University provides world-class teaching and learning and impactful research, pushing the boundaries of what higher education can achieve regionally, nationally and across the world.
Student satisfaction and teaching excellence are key. State-of-the-art equipment and facilities support work-based learning in a modern teaching environment, and a range of placement and global programme opportunities are on offer to enhance students’ career prospects
Coventry University offers overs over 250 undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in academic disciplines ranging from health, business and performing arts to architecture, engineering and cybersecurity.
Study options are also available at Coventry University London
, which is located in the heart of the City and has a strong focus on business-oriented courses, as well as CU Coventry
, CU London
and CU Scarborough
, which offer a range of flexible learning options.
Why choose Coventry?
- A diverse global university with students from over 130 countries and staff from around the world, making a global impact with their work
- Advanced, practical learning environments, including Unipart’s ‘Faculty on the Factory Floor’
- Recently refurbished library open 24 hours a day, 364 days a year, and access to 1,400 individual study spaces and over 550 computer workstations
- Specialist writing and maths support to inspire new thinking
- A strong base of academic and welfare student support, complemented by an outstanding Students’ Union with a diverse range of clubs and societies
- Employability and careers teams,Enterprise Hubs and the Centre for Global Engagement all help students optimise their experiences and make successful transitions into employment.
- A range of volunteer and placement opportunities including with multi-national organisations as part of the Global Leaders Programme(GLP)
- The university’s own recruitment agency, thefutureworks, helps students to find flexible work inside and outside the university
- Professional Development module,currently accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, available on most full-time master’s courses, at no extra cost
- Research Centres focused on real-world issues ranging from positive international relations to protection of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Access to a range of bursaries and scholarships
An award-winning university
Coventry University’s achievements include:
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (Based on student trips abroad from HESA 2017/18 UK data)
- 2nd for Teaching Excellence (Times Higher UK metrics ranking 2017)
- Gold for outstanding teaching and learning (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- Top 5 UK Student City (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
- Overall five star QS Stars rating (QS Stars 2019)